She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands (NIV)
Or as translated in these other versions:
- She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing. (The Message)
- She finds wool and flax and busily spins it.(NLT)
- She looks for wool and flax and likes to work with her hands.(NCV)
- She seeks out wool and flax and works with willing hands [to develop it]. (Amplified Bible)
- She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. (King James Version)
Well however we shop now, we can take example from the Truly Good Woman for planning ahead and being eager to accomplish her tasks.
'Never Spiteful', on one occasion this week when I was annoyed with the Hubba. But from it I have remembered the importance of "communicate, communicate, communicate!" The Hubba and I always do better when we talk about how things are going or how something makes us feel.
Hope you're all well, Liz xxx